Leadership Elite Program: Every leader of business should aspire to move from just communicating to connecting. You influence your constitutes more when you connect with them. Remember, as a leader, you are being judged by your constituents by the perceptions you create with your words. The words that you chose to use are metaphors for concepts that define attitudes and behavior that your constituents will subscribe to, knowingly or unknowingly. People are prisoners of their organizational vocabulary. Effective communication is not something that just happens. Communication is complete when you connect with the people you are leading and communicating to. This means that you have to build relational capital.
By the end of this program, you will be able to appreciate the value and the impact that communication has on your leadership capability and you will be able to understand the underpinnings of communication that will raise your sphere of influence. This will enable you to coach your employees more effectively and with ease. You will also learn:
- How to get people do what you want without begging or commanding.
- Discover the language vocabulary of your ‘emotional country’ which defines how you communicate to other people.
- How to connect with people
- The seven golden rules of communication
- Communicating to influence and inspire a shared vision within your team.
By the end of this program, you will be able to improve and appreciate the value and the impact that communication has on your sphere of influence in business and relationships.